Comparison of Electrostatic Spray and pump common Regular Spray
PROCESSES FOLLOWED TO GET OUR JOB DONE
- Preparation and safety of our team members is crucial for the starting of the process. The team members are equipped with EPA approved suits, masks and safety glasses that would prevent any contamination.
- Our teams do a previous Inspection and Identification of the areas to be treated, followed to the isolation and access prevention to those areas.
- The areas have to be previously cleaned and ready to be Sanitized. It will be verified according to our processes.
- After readiness the electrostatic spray process of disinfecting and sanitizing starts by reaching surfaces outside the line of sight, covering what conventional trigger sprays may miss, including the sides, underside and backside of surfaces.
- After the described process our teams leave the area isolated for at least 1 hour. Time that is also used for a validation process of the areas treated.
- Our team leader gives the Readiness of the area to our customer.
METROSPEC is Ready to help your business and our community in this sanitary emergency
Give us a call to inquire about this process.